d-taylor Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 Hi there, I've finally got round to making a package for LANview 3's latest client and tightVNC, and I still have the MSI's I got from the old MST website. I also got an email from MST with the default tight VNC client password (which I wont put on here for security reasons), but there was also a link to an article on the MST website on how to change the default tightVNC password, which has now gone. If memory serves it involved making a registry change, which I could incorroprate in the package so it rolls out to the workstations with the software. Does anyone have these instructions or knows how to do it? Thanks, Daniel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now