contink Posted January 3, 2007 Posted January 3, 2007 Got a "touchy feely" jumper so my other half is a lot more snuggly now (no complaints here!) and no socks! (I know!.. I was relying on them to replace my worn out ones!! ) Also got to sort out a PCWorld muppet misselling a wide screen TFT to my mums partner when he asked for a 19" standard size flatscreen. Settled his hash right quick!
ChrisC Posted January 3, 2007 Posted January 3, 2007 I got a logitech g15 gaming keyboard and a Parrot hands-free(ish) bluetooth car kit with gps reciever. Chris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now