Johan Posted July 8, 2010 Posted July 8, 2010 (edited) Having serious problems with 2X, I am looking to revert to using the HP ThinPro software (which actually seems really good). I don't know what other peoples experiences are? Anyway, I am trying to setup the HP/Altiris software to manage all our thin clients. I have followed the link & installed the software it downloaded, but it has installed a massive suite of Symantec stuff that looks nothing like the MMC like software shown in their PDF. Hopefully someone out there will know where I'm going wrong!? Here is a link of what I have installed: http://jjesse.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/022010_0309_introductio1.png Compared to what I expected: http://www.symantec.com/connect/sites/default/files/images/DS%20Icons.jpg Kind regards, John. Edited July 8, 2010 by Johan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now