chrbb Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 Anyone recommend a stereo system, cd player with i pod and mp3 sockets, to be used in a primary school hall? Can't even think where to get one from!
tommej Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 I can't recommend one for you but digital village is a good place to start. Musical Instruments - Recording Studio Equipment | DV247
Haptic Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 Hello, I can help out...I will PM you a couple of options and prices that are popular with our customers. Chris 1
laserblazer Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 These are pretty good ION|IPA03|PORTABLE PA SYSTEM WITH IPOD DOCK | CPC
mac_shinobi Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 Just out of curiousty why does it have to be an ipod / mp3 player dock type thing - why not a media centre pc ( or heaven forbid a mac mini )
chrbb Posted July 8, 2010 Author Posted July 8, 2010 I don't think a media centre pc is what we want, a simple hi fi to fit in the cabinet to replace the exsisting one is the request! I'm looking at Hi fi separates but know absolutely nothing about hi fi audio etc.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now