dhicks Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 (edited) Hello All, I probably need the help of a Dell Gold Partner or whatever they're called - I need a HDD fan kit, SAS to (right-angle) 4 x SATA cable and an HDD activity cable for a Dell PowerEdge T105, please. I'm possibly looking for part number "400-14766" or "FY606", according to: http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/servers/f/906/p/19136708/19259694.aspx and: http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/geeks/2008-April/062433.html Can anyone recommend a reseller that can help? -- David Hicks Edited July 6, 2010 by dhicks
pete Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Try David Goodbun at Kelway, he's usually pretty good. Since he might not thank me for sticking his email & tel on here, YGPM.
Haptic Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Hello David, More than Happy to Help. I will have a quote over to you asap. Chris
dhicks Posted July 6, 2010 Author Posted July 6, 2010 I will have a quote over to you asap. Great, thanks! -- David Hicks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now