Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this here but our school is raising money for a humanitarian trip to Alaska. So the organiser has set up a charity auction - it is happening on ebay.

 

http://www.stwnsh.com/alaska

 

Please do take a look - tell 'em I sent you.

 

**Mods - if this isn't allowed feel free to delete the post **

 

Many thanks

 

Gareth

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

David Haye/Amir Kahn/Big Frank/Derren Brown all bought!

 

Thanks for making our office/reception area a little more interesting, the very best of luck for your schools expedition.

 

Joe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...