garethEds Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Hi Guys, I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this here but our school is raising money for a humanitarian trip to Alaska. So the organiser has set up a charity auction - it is happening on ebay. http://www.stwnsh.com/alaska Please do take a look - tell 'em I sent you. **Mods - if this isn't allowed feel free to delete the post ** Many thanks Gareth
FN-GM Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 i cant see why not others sell stuff on here. Plus its for a good cause
Haptic Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Good charity, Good shout! I'm bidding on the Haye photo. Joe
garethEds Posted July 6, 2010 Author Posted July 6, 2010 Hey Mods - don't suppose you fancy putting this on the front page? Gareth
Haptic Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 David Haye/Amir Kahn/Big Frank/Derren Brown all bought! Thanks for making our office/reception area a little more interesting, the very best of luck for your schools expedition. Joe
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now