sippo Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Bit of a random one I know. It is to do with being fined for dropping rubbish. One pet hate of mine, is motorists that throw cigarette ends out of there car - usually causing me to swerve. Can I report them?
AngryTechnician Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 I believe it has to be someone 'official' who witnesses it. Obviously a PC or PCSO can issue a fine, but I've heard of fines being issued by post when a council official sees it. Not sure if you'd count though, even if you are a council employee via the school. Maybe ring your council and ask? Or ask your local neighbourhood police team.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now