Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everybody,

I am working on a voluntary project to help Job Seekers get back into work living in the (Birmingham) UK area who have been unemployed for 1 - 6 months, who are not unfortunately having much luck finding jobs in the choosen fields due to the current market, result to agencies not geting in touch and lack of experience.

 

The reason I have taken this voluntary project on is because I know how it feels not being able to find a job and I would like to help make a difference.

 

I do not have many candiates but the X3 candiates I do have for the time are looking for:

 

Entry level / Trainee Helpdesk support roles

OR

IT Technician trainee roles

 

 

The candiates hold I.T Practitioner BTEC Diplomas , some have attended university for Computer Networks Buisness and are now also working towards Comptia A+ to update their skills whilst they still job hunt.

 

If anybody reading this post is from Birmingham West Midlands and is able to spare time to help me arrange work experience or even help candiates find jobs please feel free to reply to my post or PM me.

 

 

Kind Regards.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...