Rawns Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 I've downloaded the Star Trek Online demo (10Gb plus?) in Steam and I've decided to purchase it via Steam (It's cheaper!). When I do, will it be classed as a "different game" to the demo and download a separate "full version" or will the downloaded Demo be converted into the full game? Hope you understand this! I just don't really want to download another 10Gb again so would be tempted to buy it on DVD...
Rawns Posted July 1, 2010 Author Posted July 1, 2010 Thanks. I bit the bullet and bought it via Steam last night in the end. It downloaded an extra 5Mb of content and removed the "Demo" title.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now