ranj Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Hi We are connected to the BGFL network and Smoothwall who are trying to support us use teamviewer to remote onto machines. Now I was under the impression that because teamviewer runs on port 80 this shouldn't be blocked by the LA filtering. Does anyone know why this would be blocked. Does teamviewer work at other Birmingham Schools. The teamviewer website is also blocked. I have logged a call with the support desk but thought I would ask on here to see if anyone had any ideas. Thanks
pete Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 Just a note that the lot at SW will happily use Logmein as an alternate if you provide the account. So if you find something that works, create a throwaway account and let them know how to log in.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now