Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for someone to design me a logo for my blog and software that I make. I'm also willing to pay for it (a reasonable amount). I'm finally at the stage where I am sick of having dodgy things I've created - once I've got this, I will then be looking for someone to create me a wordpress template based on the image that the logo presents.

 

My blog is named the same as my username.

 

Any offers?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...