Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know there have been various threads on this topic and all seem to recommend MRBS or Classroombookings. But what I need and no one else does it seems!! is as follows ;

 

Example : I have an IT room with 32 machines in. Teacher A wants to book the room but only has 20 kids so requires 20 machines. She books the room and its shown as booked even though there are 12 machines free. Teacher B has 12 kids but cannot now use the room as it is booked. I need a system that will allow Teacher A to book the room but to specify how many machines are required. Then Teacher B can book whats left.

 

Is this asking too much?

 

There is a company which is promising this feature but not until Sept and I am not sure if the product is any good (Room Booking System - Online Room Booking Software).

 

I would appreciate some feedback from anyone who has used roombookingsystem or knows of any software that will do what I need.

Posted
The big question everyone always asks :) All I can give is "some time this year". My schedule is just so busy I have less time to dedicate to it than I would really like.
Posted

I think you must have dreamt it ;)

 

There's a lot of work to be done to import from SIMS due to the many different ways that timetables are set up - trying to do this now would only hold back a release.

Posted

Looks like it's finally happened, one lost plot!! Wonder if it's slipped down the back of the settee.

 

Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...