raufdean Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 Hi all, Just wondering if it's relatively straightforward to export an image from one fog server and import onto another... The servers are in different locations so I'll ftp the image file across overnight.. Many thanks, Rauf
3s-gtech Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 I think there's alot more to it than just copying the file across, as the image is also referenced in the MySQL database. I suspect it's tricky!
raufdean Posted June 21, 2010 Author Posted June 21, 2010 Hmmm... Thanks for the reply... Both servers are running brand new 0.29 installs, so I suppose I could migrate both the database and the image..
3s-gtech Posted June 21, 2010 Posted June 21, 2010 Yup, that should work, the details of backing up and importing the old database should be on the FOG website. Of course, you'd then end up transfering all of the images across, but you could delete them once they're on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now