Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does the boarding house have staff accommodation?

 

If people are concerned about finding somewhere to live if moving to the area, try the Cambridge Accomodation Notice Board:

 

Cambridge Accommodation Notice Board

 

With all the university students around, the room-letting business in Cambridge is huge and competative. You can always find somewhere to stay, even if you only need a temporary place to stay while finding somewhere more permenant.

 

--

David Hicks

Posted
I am considering this as I do MOST on that list, apart from the VOIP and IIS stuff (as we dont have either here)

 

Likewise, except I do do those things... but then, everything is attractive at the moment.

Posted

Its a shame it too far me, as like most people on here I do most of the JD, only downside is that I've got to use to CC3 and not dabbled in a "vanilla" network for some time.

 

Wonder if they would offer a relocation package.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...