ICT_GUY Posted June 10, 2010 Posted June 10, 2010 Does using fresh limes in your mojito's count as one of your 5 a day? Our healthy schools coordinator says no.
danrhodes Posted June 10, 2010 Posted June 10, 2010 Does using fresh limes in your mojito's count as one of your 5 a day? Our healthy schools coordinator says no. I have a good half a lemon on a night in my vodka and tonics, does that count also?
ICT_GUY Posted June 10, 2010 Author Posted June 10, 2010 Lots of vitamin C so I cannot see the problem,
danrhodes Posted June 10, 2010 Posted June 10, 2010 Does that mean I should up my dosage just to make sure I'm getting my daily vitamins? How about getting some iron from guiness, aren't hops a fruit also? D
jamesb Posted June 10, 2010 Posted June 10, 2010 No, but the juice of two fresh limes in your caiphirini does.
ICT_GUY Posted June 10, 2010 Author Posted June 10, 2010 Cider is made from apples too, damn I should be really healthy! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now