Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

In the My Accounts settings of Edugeek you have the ability to upload Avatars yourself but in the default Dragonfly install you don't did you edit the module yourself or is it a 3rd party thing? I'm just creating an internal site and wanted the option is this possible?

 

 

Wes

Posted

I'd be wary of using Dragonfly in the first place as it seems the support and development have gone which may make future developments on your site harder.

 

IMO you'd be better using Joomla, e107 or phpnuke - e107 allows uploads in the default setup, I believe it's a mod in Dragonfly. Not sure about the rest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...