Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Censornet pooped out on me this morning :Cry: . It required a hard reset and I think that one of its databases is corrupt.

 

The error it's giving is:

 

error connecting to database server (-402)

could not connect to database ibox_access in line 548, exiting

error connecting to database server

 

I can log into the console on the local machine, but can't connect otherwise. I've tried rebuilding the databases (from the menu options) but it's suspiciously quick and still doesn't start correctly.

 

Any options apart from reinstalling the *bleeping* thing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...