DaveMurphy Posted June 2, 2010 Posted June 2, 2010 Currently we have all users set to "Registered" but we want to give certain people access to edit their page like the Youth Officer to update the Youth Page but if we up their user rights it gives them access to edit the entire site.. I installed noixACL and it let's me create new access groups but instead of saying like "group" can edit Youth page is just giving me the option of "group" is a "public, registered, special" user so I can't define what pages they're allowed to edit... if you get my drift... it's just cloning the current "public, registered, special" access rights and renames them to something else... is there any way of defining what pages users can edit!?!? "David would like to have Editor Rights on About Us but Registered on every other page" :confused::confused::confused::confused: Thanks... I've got a headache now
mossj Posted June 20, 2010 Posted June 20, 2010 I beleive there is a mod called K9 that can do this...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now