fooby Posted June 1, 2010 Posted June 1, 2010 Hi We use the software on a terminal server, and it would be useful to collect (in the e-mail / database) the location the user signed on from. for example This is an automated notification from AUP Informant. administrator accepted your usage policy on 01/06/2010 at 10:03. The computer in use was SW-ADMIN-01 which is a member server running Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server 2003, Standard Edition SP2. >>The user connected from SWVHO123 with IP address 192.168.1.1.<< administrator was shown the policy: http://aup In the >> << i have added a line that shows it is recording the hostname of the client pc. Is this possible? If not, this becomes a feature request :-) Regards Graeme
Freedom Posted September 15, 2010 Posted September 15, 2010 Sadly I have to tell you there will be no more feature improvements from Paul. However I am planning to pick up his project shortly and start making some changes (providing he has commented the code well; which I am sure he has). Once I have studied his code and I am confident I can add new features/fix bugs etc, I will post back a new thread for this sort of stuff to go in. Speak soon!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now