tech_guy Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 I've noticed the last couple of weeks or so that the water out the taps (both in a town in the north & a town in the south of the county) has a strong chemical smell and taste. It's particularly bad if you bottle it. Has anyone else noticed this? Wonder what Severn Trent have been up to?
powdarrmonkey Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 (edited) 'Fraid I hadn't noticed. I'll check tonight for you. edit: checked with a colleague, and she doesn't often drink straight water but had noticed her squash tasted different and assumed the recipe had changed.... the boss asked if you are married and suggested checking for poisons. Go figure. Edited May 27, 2010 by powdarrmonkey
tech_guy Posted May 27, 2010 Author Posted May 27, 2010 Hmmm, now you mention it - what's thallium? There's a jar of it in the cupboard under the sink that I hadn't noticed before....
Little-Miss Posted May 27, 2010 Posted May 27, 2010 either that or someone has been rubbing their bits in your cups.....upset anyone lately?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now