Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Apologies if everyone already nows this but I updated my Google Maps on my Desire and after installing and power-cycling you get a new icon that takes you straight to a voice controlled navigation feature.

 

Of course it doesn't actually work but maybe before I die, they'll invent a device that understands Geordie :)

 

regards

 

Simon

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Apologies if everyone already nows this but I updated my Google Maps on my Desire and after installing and power-cycling you get a new icon that takes you straight to a voice controlled navigation feature.

 

Of course it doesn't actually work but maybe before I die, they'll invent a device that understands Geordie :)

 

regards

 

Simon

 

I had this on the nexus one anyway i think

Posted

I tested when it first came out. I have a TomTom so would only use it if I had left TomTom at home.

 

The advantage is free updated maps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...