chrbb Posted May 24, 2010 Posted May 24, 2010 As well as my water damaged laptop I also have a Tosh laptop (less than a year old) that when the laptop has been on for about 10 mins a section of the keyboard doesn't work, including control alt del. Teacher is adamant that there have been no spillages. Is there anything I'm missing other than a failing keyboard?
FN-GM Posted May 24, 2010 Posted May 24, 2010 If some of the keys work it looks like it is the keyboard rather than anything else.
gigbod Posted May 24, 2010 Posted May 24, 2010 I have to make a post before I can send a PM to someone, so this is it
FN-GM Posted May 24, 2010 Posted May 24, 2010 I have to make a post before I can send a PM to someone, so this is it Why not make it public?
buzzard Posted May 24, 2010 Posted May 24, 2010 might sound stupid but make sure the kb ribbon is seated correctly, it could be warming up > expanding with the heat and not making the correct contact, had a similar issue on a Laptop maybe a Toshiba L10 I think...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now