Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

As a GoogleMail user I was more than a little perturbed to read the headline on this Blog:

 

Link: Gmail's Spam Filter No Longer Effective?

 

Also the news that GoogleMail fared less well than Yahoo Mail and Hotmail in this regard. However I find that GoogleMail performs as reported in the article:

 

I rarely get spam messages that aren't flagged by Gmail,...

 

I must say that overall I agree with the first comment:

 

forever Gmail!
Posted (edited)

I did get one through earlier this month, but it is very, very rare.

 

Edit - Just checked; a few false positives and lots of pills to make my...

Edited by Andrew_C

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...