Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Downloaded, but just need to find a computer that supports VT-x and VT-d now. :)

 

Here's some other useful XenClient links/info...

 

Supported Operating Systems

Windows 7 32bit

Windows Vista 32bit SP2

Windows XP 32bit SP3

 

Hardware Compatibility List

http://www.jimmoyle.com/2010/05/citrix-xenclient-hardware-compatibility-list-hcl/

 

System Requirements

http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/subfeature.asp?contentID=2300408

 

Direct Download Links

 

Citrix XenClient and Receiver for XenClient

http://downloadns.citrix.com.edgesuite.net/akdlm/5093/XenClient_v1_0_RC_Installer.iso

 

Synchronizer for Citrix XenClient

http://downloadns.citrix.com.edgesuite.net/akdlm/5094/Synchronizer_v1_0_RC.zip

Posted

Heh, Me too, this old dell d820 has the nvidia card so no vt-d for me.

 

I am due a new laptop, so i will be purchasing something from the compatibility list I think.

 

box

Posted

This seems to be working pretty well on a dell e5400, intel graphics, intel 5300 wireless, sound, usb, all works.

 

I need to test the 3D graphics later.

 

Its looking good tho'

 

BoX

Posted

Just finished speccing my new lappy, although I am a bit dissapointed that you cant have the integrated intel HD with the quad core i7 processors.

 

Suppose you cant have everything. :(

 

BoX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...