Hightower Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 I think was meant to be a gesture like "I'm not talking, all you'll get out of me is coffee!" and it turned into a "Ah, how nice is Gianfranco!" YouTube - Gianfranco Zola Brings Reporters A Cup Of Coffee
sidewinder Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 It would be a struggle to dislike him, hes such a sound bloke. Didnt do particularly well at West Ham but I'd wager he was still one of the most liked men in football
Hightower Posted May 12, 2010 Author Posted May 12, 2010 It would be a struggle to dislike him, hes such a sound bloke. Didnt do particularly well at West Ham but I'd wager he was still one of the most liked men in football Gotta agree with that. I wished West Ham had been relegated this year, and that's not because I dislike Zola. It's because of the whole Tevez thing when they should have been relegated a few years ago.
sidewinder Posted May 12, 2010 Posted May 12, 2010 Are you a Sheffield Utd fan? I've always had a soft spot for West Ham for some reason, despite the ridiculous Tevez situation (which they were lucky to get away with) and now the new owners who just cant keep their mouths shut
Hightower Posted May 12, 2010 Author Posted May 12, 2010 Are you a Sheffield Utd fan? Nah, I'm a different kind of red and white me Just thought what happened was disgusting and that West Ham have yet to pay the price for it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now