GrumbleDook Posted May 10, 2010 Posted May 10, 2010 I have just been offered a free space on a course by Innovit UK, Events & Training, based on how to plan a cost-saving budget and get the most out of it. However, I am busy on both dates offered and I have persuaded Dan Dainty to offer the place to another EG member for *FREE*. Oh ... and then I persuaded him to give another one for free too. So, if you want to go along please PM me with your contact email address (preferably school one), stating your name and which day you want to go and I will forward the first person for each day on to Dan.
GrumbleDook Posted May 12, 2010 Author Posted May 12, 2010 A quick bump on this. 2 free places, one in Huntingdon on 22nd June and one in Birmingham on 6th July. PM me if you want to go.
danieldainty Posted May 14, 2010 Posted May 14, 2010 Hi all The course is suited to Senior Leadership Teams and to Network Managers with a senior role (or aspiring to achieve one!). It will show you how to commandeer your entire ICT budget and spend it effectively, and avoid "we've got £30k left, let's spend it on laptops" in March. If you drop grumbledook a message with your details he will ensure you are registered and that the fee for attendance is waived. The lunch will be good too! There's a full agenda for both Birmingham and Huntingdon events at Events & Training if you want to read more. Two free posts are up for grabs for EduGeek members. Cheers Daniel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now