Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I couldn't see one at a quick glance, although testing it seems like quite a good idea so I'm not sure skipping it is wise...
Posted
o I'm not sure skipping it is wise...

 

neither am I so its prob a good idea that it isn't (although I'm sure if I ever need it - it work work anyway - thats the nature of rescue resources :) )

Posted
there is a switch for the truecrypt format command that skips the writing phase of the disc and just makes an ISO. IIRC the switch is /n
  • Thanks 1
Posted
I have to say we use the vcd tool from MS to mount the ISO to test then Truecrypt would continue, nice to know there's a switch to turn off the step.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...