leco Posted May 6, 2010 Posted May 6, 2010 OK this is getting more annoying by the minute - my folder tree won't open automatically. It used to expand, to show the Inbox folders where mail had arrived - following rules for which folder to put mail in. It also showed a mail icon in the sys tray. Now it just sits there and the only way I know that mail has even arrived is to go into the inbox and expand the tree manually. Obviously a setting has been destroyed somewhere - I've recently changed to Win7 and Office 2010. Anyone got any ideas before I go completely insane? Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now