_Adam_ Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 Our teachers are looking for a site which offers the ability to select audio books from that are in electronic format (podcast, mp3, etc). Does any one know of good sites for such a service? Some of the ones I have seen so far limit downloads to one user, force subscription to unwanted books, etc. If you distribute books with a server product, I am also keen to know what you chose. Thanks.
jamesb Posted May 5, 2010 Posted May 5, 2010 Podiobooks.com might be a good option, as many of the books on there are offered freely. What you won't find (usually) are major books, so some time will be needed to seperate the good stuff from the dross. What sort of books are they after? Depending on the genre I may be able to suggest a few. 1
_Adam_ Posted May 5, 2010 Author Posted May 5, 2010 I have asked the teacher for some specific titles and will post them once I hear back.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now