elsiegee40 Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 (edited) Will email a screen-shot to webmaster as I still can't upload an image... The longer thread titles are truncated when displaying threads in New Posts or Today's Posts, in some cases this loses or changes meaning, e.g. "Facebook snubs government demands for panic button" is displayed as "Facebook snubs government demands for panic" It made me smile, but isn't helpful with other threads! EDIT And the title of this one demonstrates it too! Edited May 18, 2011 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 RE: attachements, they will be fixed tonight when I roll 4.03 out I see what you mean, hmm I will have a think.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now