Haptic Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 iPad International Launch Delayed By Apple Amid High Demand In US | Technology | Sky News
Haptic Posted April 15, 2010 Author Posted April 15, 2010 mabye this is a better option WePad - Designed in Germany | WePad
Dos_Box Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 mabye this is a better option WePad - Designed in Germany | WePad Nice, if only they had a Windows version. I'm just awaiting the HP tablet to be launched. If Appple had fitted teh iPad with OSX I would have been one fo the first in line, but I already have an iPod Touch thank you very much.
mac_shinobi Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 I already have an iphone 3GS 32 gb so no need for me to run out and grab an ipad thats almost like 4 iphones gaffa taped together
Optics Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 I'm in the US at the mo and can't buy one, let alone the two I had planned on buying, so I'm not surprised by the delay. The apple staff are far less helpful here compared to what I've become accustomed to in the UK. I actually had a staff member tut at me when I asked her to ring another Apple store to check stock. I've spent well over two hours testing them in various stores and I have to say I'm very impressed so far, the on screen keyboard is much better than I expected and there are some superb ipad only apps out already.
StewartKnight Posted April 17, 2010 Posted April 17, 2010 Who cares if their delayed, they are a complete waste of money. Another Jobsian "style over substance" and another chance to try and bankrupt Adobe!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now