Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MRBS


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im having a few problems setting up a bi-weekly timetable.

 

Does anyone want too send me their config file for "meeting room booking system" please?

 

:D

Posted
Just cant seem to get it working in a bi-weekly format. Would just like to see someones working config so i cant see where ive gone wrong.
Posted
Just cant seem to get it working in a bi-weekly format. Would just like to see someones working config so i cant see where ive gone wrong.
Posted

When I was using it I just setup my periods 1 to 5 for monday to friday and then when I entered the room bookings I just set them to repeat every 2 weeks.

 

Ben

Posted
Ahh i see, i think ive got it right then. It just seems abit "wrong" for our purpose.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...