Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Im not sure about this one. I have noticed that the View count doesn't always work. for example on the attached the reply count is 1 and the view count is 0.

 

How can this be?

counting..PNG

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted
The view count, IIRC (I think someone asked this a while back with the old site), isn't live - it is periodically updated.

 

Yep its done every 15 minutes currently I think but it depends on traffic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...