FatBoy Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 (edited) Hi All, Post deleted, thanks for letting me know I should put it on here mossj Edited April 7, 2010 by FatBoy
mossj Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 (edited) I can see why but first I want to ask if this is for an OU course because this seems very similar to an assignment we have been asked to do... and we aren't supposed to ask for help and if you submit any of the code above their systems will catch you out now. Edited April 7, 2010 by mossj
FatBoy Posted April 7, 2010 Author Posted April 7, 2010 (edited) Really I thought you were able to ask for help, otherwise how are you suppose to get over little issues that come up? I guess you are only suppose to ask tutors for help. And yes now you have mentioned what you have said I guess that makes sense, if they use bots to scan the internet to stop copy cats. I guess I better delete it and ask my tutor/support centre for help instead. It's just with the 10 point courses I didn't think you had a dedicated tutor. Really it makes prefect sense why I shouldn't put it on here as other people could see and copy it doh!!!! :0s Edited April 7, 2010 by FatBoy
mossj Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 (edited) Really I thought you were able to ask for help, otherwise how are you suppose to get over little issues that come up? I guess you are only suppose to ask tutors for help. And yes now you have mentioned what you have said I guess that makes sense, if they use bots to scan the internet to stop copy cats. I guess I better delete it and ask my tutor/support centre for help instead. It's just with the 10 point courses I didn't think you had a dedicated tutor. Really it makes prefect sense why I shouldn't put it on here as other people could see and copy it doh!!!! :0s You don't your supposed to ask in the forum, although posting ECA code is strictly forbidden. You should generalise the question a bit more, then post it in the OU forum. p.s I'm on the same ten pointer course Edited April 7, 2010 by mossj
FatBoy Posted April 7, 2010 Author Posted April 7, 2010 LOL really! madness! I think I have resolved the issue at least to the point that my website looks ok. I think I was trying to float to many of the div's if that makes sense Either way thanks for the heads up on what I should do
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now