FN-GM Posted March 26, 2010 Posted March 26, 2010 Hi guys, Please can you give me any feedback on M0n0wall please? Is it any good? What features does it lack etc... Thanks allot.
FN-GM Posted April 16, 2010 Author Posted April 16, 2010 Surely i can't be the only one on here who is considering it. Im looking at getting one of these: http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=12346
pete Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 Er, I have it installed on an Alix board at home and it does all I need - usual firewalling, bit of packet shaping and a vpn. But I haven't touched it in well over a year, so can't really remember much. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now