Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just purchased a new laptop for one of our children, he/she is visually impared so we were advised to buy her a laptop to help her (if I was the parent i'd of bought it but hey ho)

 

Now the head says this child should be allowed to take said laptop home and bring it in daily. :eek:

 

Has anyone got this sort of thing going on? do you have a policy/document the parent signs etc?

 

Obviously it will be locked down as much as is possible and AV'd up, but I still have worries!!

 

Any advice?

 

Si

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...