Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

I need to replace some projectors (old Toshiba TDP-S9).

 

The projectors are inside specific cages, which can't be used with whatever replacements I get. One of the classroom projector Toshibas was actually replaced last with a Sanyo PLC-XW57. I wanted to use the existing mount (black) and just replace with a new universal mounting plate (grey bit in the picture) and bolt on the replacement projector. The picture makes sense!

 

I am having a hard time finding where to get the same ceiling plate from?

 

Does anyone have any ideas?

 

Thanks,

cm786 :)

09022010195.jpg

Posted (edited)
have a look at sahara kit, looks like a 50mm pole? use probably one of these Sahara Presentation Systems > Projector Support Unit

 

with one of these

Sahara Presentation Systems > Mount Plate - Universal

 

 

Hi mate,

 

The Sahara Plate does looks similar! I want to use the existing black pole - basically the same as the install in the pic. Yes its a 50mm :)

 

Thanks

Edited by john
edited the quote for the reason domino used above
Posted (edited)
Hi mate,

 

The Sahara Plate does looks similar! I want to use the existing black pole - basically the same as the install in the pic. Yes its a 50mm :)

 

Thanks

 

be sure to give me a shout for Sahara Pricing , We As an OFFICIAL SPONSOR of edugeek we would be glad to help,:cool:

Edited by Haptic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...