wesleyw Posted November 8, 2006 Posted November 8, 2006 I get the following error for students: Unsupported mime type: application/pdf This happens when I have added a pdf to a Lesson Resource. Any ideas what I have done wrong or how I fix this? Wes
wesleyw Posted November 8, 2006 Author Posted November 8, 2006 Yep FreeBSD server running 1.6.3+ Moodle Wes
Geoff Posted November 8, 2006 Posted November 8, 2006 And application/pdf is a registered mime type in Apache and PHP?
wesleyw Posted November 8, 2006 Author Posted November 8, 2006 Yes: netmanager 6# echo hello > test.pdf netmanager 7# chown www test.pdf netmanager 8# telnet localhost 80 Trying ::1... telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost. Escape character is '^]'. GET /test.pdf HTTP/1.0 HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:14:42 GMT Server: Apache Last-Modified: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:14:26 GMT ETag: "6cb61a-6-4551d832" Accept-Ranges: bytes Content-Length: 6 Connection: close Content-Type: application/pdf hello Connection closed by foreign host. Seems alright? Wes
wesleyw Posted November 9, 2006 Author Posted November 9, 2006 In moodle in a normal resource within a course it opens up the PDF but within the Lesson resource it can't load up the same PDF? Strange. Wes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now