Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

Can anybody recommend any good and free software for batch watermarking (or non-batch if necessary) for Windows?

 

I have had a quick search of the forum but have been unable to find anything, but that isn't to say that I haven't missed something obvious!

 

Many thanks

 

Tom

Posted

Brilliant, thanks for your reply. Ideally I'm looking for something that doesn't involve the images being uploaded to the web as some of them are of a sensitive nature.

 

This is for a children's competitive swimming club website with a members only protected area. One of the members has been downloading the images and posting them up on Facebook, which is kind of a no-go area!

 

I have disabled right click etc on the page and stopped the images being downloaded, but there is nothing to stop the users simply screen capturing the site and editing the picture out. Watermarking would at least make it obvious where the images were coming from if this were to happen (which is against the rules of the club).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...