6Foot2 Posted March 5, 2010 Author Posted March 5, 2010 I had come across DSL and Tiny Linux [Link: TINY Linux - index] before: Tiny Core Linux was new to me so I thought I would post it incase it proved useful to others... 1
mac_shinobi Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 I had come across DSL and Tiny Linux [Link: TINY Linux - index] before: Tiny Core Linux was new to me so I thought I would post it incase it proved useful to others... certainly seems to have a smaller foot print and thanks for the post.
mjs_mjs Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 can i use DSL or tiny core to be a web server with apache, php and mysql on them?
somabc Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 can i use DSL or tiny core to be a web server with apache, php and mysql on them? it will be much easier to manage something like Debian
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now