tmcd35 Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 This guy had pictures of people going at it with various animals in various states of life (or not) Although child porn is a really serious issue and the courts should be throwing the book at this low life scum, just read the sentance back that you wrote - witht the bit in brackets - and tell me that sentance is not wet your pants funny! 1
synaesthesia Posted March 4, 2010 Posted March 4, 2010 I'm ill I have a vague excuse :| If I wasn't, I'd have probably cited a joke too rude for these forums :|
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now