Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

Managed to get around to deploying WSUS on my site.

 

Question is I've asked WSUS to deploy Internet Explorer 8..........I logged onto a client machine and the client see's there is an update...........IE8 to install, how do I get it too automatically install?

Posted

grr do this all the time, sorry chaps, should be done now!!

 

The Windows Update setting for the GPO was set to ONLY notify to install.

 

Set to auto install @ 16:00

 

;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...