SimpleSi Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 Can I have quotes for 6 Samsung ES15 cameras with 6x4GB SD cards as well please regards Simon
Tcsltd Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 Simon...empty your inbox my dear!! I can't PM you!
Haptic Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 Can I have quotes for 6 Samsung ES15 cameras with 6x4GB SD cards as well please regards Simon will get a quote over to you shortly Si:cool:
jamin100 Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 If its worth anything these are at Asda now for £39.50 (half price) I brought one a few weeks back and it came with a 2GB SD card Samsung ES15 10.2 MP Point & Shoot Digital Camera | Digital Cameras | ASDA direct EDIT: Sorry just seen you have already purchased
SimpleSi Posted March 1, 2010 Author Posted March 1, 2010 If its worth anything these are at Asda now for £39.50 (half price) It'd been too awkward to get them from ASDA though so it doesn't really matter Thanks anyway - might buy one myself for my green screen experiments:) regards Simon
jamin100 Posted March 1, 2010 Posted March 1, 2010 Yeh for £39.50 with a 2GB SD card these are cracking little camera's!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now