DaveMurphy Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 So I decided to install the Beta version of the new MsOffice 2010... apart from the lovely colours that have now turned to grey its ok... BUT. in Outlook Express for example I got a few emails from Vistaprint and the first one appeared in the 'Today' section but the others that I received went into the first email to like a sub category (some sort of tidyness to my Inbox but can I turn it off? It started to frustrait me when it said I had new mail but I couldn't find it due to it being subbed.
localzuk Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 You can turn off message threading. Personally I find it very helpful - as entire conversations are stored together, rather than spread out over time.
DaveMurphy Posted February 25, 2010 Author Posted February 25, 2010 I've looked in the Options but couldn't find anything... How can I turn this off? Cheers
localzuk Posted February 26, 2010 Posted February 26, 2010 I am assuming you are referring to Outlook, by the way, as Outlook Express was retired and replaced by 'Windows Mail'. In Outlook, on the 'View' tab there is a 'Conversations' button - this is where you set it up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now