DaveMurphy Posted February 21, 2010 Posted February 21, 2010 Is there a component or something available which will let Joomla Users have their own 'online storage space' not like DOCman but which gives them the opportunity to upload documents to their 'staff section' for their own personal use without it appearing on the website for others to access?
mossj Posted February 23, 2010 Posted February 23, 2010 I think you need to stop and take a step back... and think about the differences between a VLE and a website. Joomla will never be as good as a proper VLE.
DaveMurphy Posted February 23, 2010 Author Posted February 23, 2010 I agree - I have Moodle for that but this is just for a small number of users who want to add the odd document to their login on the website.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now