powdarrmonkey Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 For ages, I've wanted the 'Add domain/url to category' controls on the block page but they haven't worked (connection problems). I just discovered, by accident, that it's because TLS1.1/1.2 weren't enabled in IE. The bypass control works now, however, after logging in to add to a category IE whinges about an HTTP 400 (Bad Request) error. Anyone else found an answer to this?
tom_newton Posted February 17, 2010 Posted February 17, 2010 Have you made sure that you are excluding the smoothie itself from proxying?
powdarrmonkey Posted February 17, 2010 Author Posted February 17, 2010 Yes, and to make doubly sure I used the .pac file it generates too. On closer investigation, it adds the domain to the right category, but then follows it with a 400 - instead of a redirect maybe?
Uri Posted February 18, 2010 Posted February 18, 2010 Have you tried clearing cookies? They can cause 400 errors
Uri Posted February 18, 2010 Posted February 18, 2010 PS: Help for HTTP 400 'Bad Request' errors is my source re cookies & 400s.
powdarrmonkey Posted February 18, 2010 Author Posted February 18, 2010 Thanks, but I've already ruled out cookies.
tom_newton Posted February 18, 2010 Posted February 18, 2010 Tricky one this. I'd suggest letting support have a crack at it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now