rush_tech Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 It may be half term and this place is a little quieter:) But I'm still here after a good deal on 3 Laptops - Dual core 2ghz ish Intel or AMD, 2gb ram, windows 7 pro (if possible) or xp pro (from vista business) 3 year warranty would be good. I've not really got a preference about flavor but we have toshiba and lenovo in school at the moment seem to be good laptops
Dos_Box Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 It may be half term and this place is a little quieter:) But I'm still here after a good deal on 3 Laptops - Dual core 2ghz ish Intel or AMD, 2gb ram, windows 7 pro (if possible) or xp pro (from vista business) 3 year warranty would be good. I've not really got a preference about flavor but we have toshiba and lenovo in school at the moment seem to be good laptops Damn. I think the laptop storm even finished on Friday!
WStore_Dan Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 Hi rush_tech I have a couple of options for you. The first is the Toshiba A300-2C3 which has a Core 2 Duo T5870 CPU, 2Gb RAM, 160Gb HDD, DVDRW, 15.4" screen and Vista Business / XP Pro. This is available for £389.00+VAT or £416.00+VAT with 3 year warranty The other option is the HP Compaq 610 - Intel Core 2 Duo T5870, 320Gb HDD, 3Gb RAM, DVDRW, 15.6" TFT and Windows 7 Pro or XP Pro. This is available to you for £414.00+VAT or £452.00+VAT with 3 year warranty If you have any queries then please get in touch Many thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now