Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I have an external firewire drive set up as an AFP share on a 10.5 Server. All has been well (for 6+ months) until I went to find a file today. Two of my folders/directories have disappeared! I checked the AFP log and it has not logged anything since February 4th. I restarted the AFP service and the logging resumed, but I still can't figure out what happened to my folders. I am the only one with permissions to delete those folders.

 

Any thoughts would be VERY much appreciated. Needless to say, this is worrisome!

 

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...