ben_snclc Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 Hi, I am working with a school on development thier learning platform. I can access their Sharepoint based Learning Platform fine but it keeps asking me for the username / password constantly like 20 times to load all the elements of page. Internally within the school its fine just externally that's the problem. I'm accessing it through a macbook that's not on our domain and with a direct line for internet so it can't be the internet. Also I've tried running through a Virtual Machine with Win7 on and it doesn't ask you for the password as many times but still annoying. Thanks, Ben
Robbocop Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 there's been some chat on the Edugeek Mac forums about a proxy problem in Apple Safari which might be relevant to you. If you're using a browser based access, you might try Firefox to see if that's better. Firefox handles proxy settings in its user preferences, whereas Safari doesn't. Firefox may ask you for credentials, but should accept them, whereas Safari often won't. I'm not sure about the technicalities so forgive me for being vague. Check the Mac forum for a bit more detail.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now